ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

They are just having a stab at the previous Board who provided...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    They are just having a stab at the previous Board who provided the first end product for Invisible Zinc back in the day, and the brand was sold to a larger firm for $40m without any of this $$ benefit going to ANO despite their product only existing due to our technology and the support we gave them to make it.

Their comparison is they will value their IP in the ZinXation formulation (which is a superior performing product) more than that and won’t let that mistake happen again. If you want to use our formulations you are either going to pay up or lock in your zinc supply to us.

The alternate news is I understand Invisible Zinc have recently reformulated and I am fairly confident their new formulations are back using ZinClear. They formulated away during the time there was some negative press about nano materials which has been debunked a thousand times over.

No need to worry, if you check recent ARTG listings there has been some interesting zinc oxide products coming in that look promising and will take the fight to Invisible Zinc. Most likely these products are using ZinClear XP and will be partially responsible for further fueling our AU revenue growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 282 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.