ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: ANO Investor Presentation Update, page-105

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Fair value here, being the present value of future cash flows, is almost certainly multiples of the current price, from where I sit at least. Of course it is impossible to put an exact number on that and our models will vary quite a lot given the nature of the situation.

Dividends actually have very little to no impact on fair value, as they are a result of what management determines to do with free cash flow rather than actually impacting free cash flow. At the moment, opportunity abounds to reinvest all free cash flow in growth and we should not even be contemplating a dividend. The larger consideration aside from whether to pay out dividends, buy back stock, or hold cash in the bank, is at what rate this capital can be reinvested and for how long will this favorable environment persist? This is ultimately what drives the bulk of intrinsic value in a rapidly growing company, cash flows ten plus years out.

All I'm saying is that we have to think well beyond trailing numbers and basically ignore current dividend yields if that actually happens, because their impact on business value is minimal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $5.063K 7.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84372 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.