ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: ANO Investor Presentation Update, page-132

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

I'm interested to know on what basis you think ANO can double/triple in the next 12-24 months, which would mean a stock price of $8-$12 and a market cap of over half a billion dollars. The company announced that the market is not big enough for ANO to be a $10 stock, so you are obviously better informed than they are to the point that you feel it is the only safe investment on the ASX and choose to ignore their sentiment and market knowledge.

As stated by the company on the 24th of January, in Response to Optimistic Share Price Projections -

"We want to make clear the Board does not foresee a $10 share price due to capacity limitations and the current size of the zinc market."

I hope for your sake since you only own the one stock, that there are no production delays and that margins increase dramatically, so that the extreme optimism around this stock continues to drive the share price into the stratosphere. I am a happy holder but sleep at night knowing its not my only position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16804 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.5¢ 1518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.