ANO 3.47% 74.5¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: ANO Investor Presentation Update, page-63

1. 3,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Reported profits will be about that, given there is the realization of tax assets, R&D incentives and forex benefits to flow through.

That said, the run rate is already at $8m given the first two months' result. NPAT was $1m, and half of Feb remained. Further, their forecast is very conservative, given it doesn't include any orders that haven't been received yet.

In regards to capacity, they are still finding ways to increase this very cheaply. It isn't just a matter of introducing new equipment, but also refining existing processes. @vestro mentioned one of these ways in a previous post.

Also, consider the operational leverage of increased volumes. It's not a matter of every dollar of revenue is as profitable as the initial one. Once you get over the fixed costs, the variable costs are relatively small - see my previous post.

Given Lev, Geoff and Rade's previous performance in companies like Tamawood, they almost always smash their forecasts and find operational efficiencies where you wouldn't dream of looking. They're very astute operators, so I would be surprised if they merely met the $10.6m forecast. 
    To see how aware they are, look at the latest move from Tamawood to use up franking credits to protect themselves from a change in tax law. Always one step ahead.

Looking at the market opportunity, demand for existing products and quality of management, they're just getting started.

(FWIW - @vestro bet me they'd hit $7-8m reported profit a while back. I'm afraid to say that he's going to win that bet...)
    Last edited by Klogg: 06/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
0.025(3.47%)
Mkt cap ! $46.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 74.5¢ 72.0¢ $937 1.299K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13778 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 6001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.