ANO 0.00% 76.0¢ advance zinctek limited

If my maths is correct, there are 12 powder products in play....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    If my maths is correct, there are 12 powder products in play. The XP powder which has been the game changer, a new powder going through the regulatory approval process and ten powders currently being tested out in the market by some big global brands.

While we were told at the AGM that the future is in powders, there is also a new dispersion. Once approved, there will be 6 dispersion on offer. Great to see ANO is still catering for the boutique manufacturers who prefer to use dispersion's.

The introduction of a product testing facility in the next six months takes us a step closer to ultimately being able to manufacturer the product for brand owners.

I am not surprised when I see the online shipping records. The guidance of $30M in revenue is still in play. If we are going to crack the $30M, we will need February to be repeated a few more times. Expect a few record months ahead.

The only winner today was CLH, it's shares have been suspended. Thank God Lev told me to get the hell out of that one. A great chairman and businessman and at the same time an astute investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.