MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Anode Active Material Manufacturing Plant, page-3

1. 4,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    Yep MNS needs to put out as many anns as they can to try an keep the SP from dropping below 20c so that they can do a CR when they need it at the best possible SP, it's money that builds these factories and tge costs have gone through the roof not to mention being able to find the Labour. interesting times I do feel they will pull it off but will go through some tough times and this is why I feel the SP is still to high where it is, better to come back in 6 months when we should see a peak in the cash rate in 6 months, this is when we will get a better understanding of im3ny and MNS books to be able to a value in MNS and at what SP, I see 20c which is about r times the Equity of MNS today but that could even be 4 times the Equity of MNS in 6 months could be a minimum half of what it is today meaning a 10c SP, the SP today is reflecting what MNS could possibly be worth in a minimum of 2 years so to hold at 35c in these turbulent times is high risk.Just my thoughts and only those who haven't put me on ignore will able to see this
    Last edited by The Chook: 13/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.