TLG 2.70% 72.0¢ talga group ltd

LOL you have no idea how to invest.. You constantly mistake the...

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    LOL you have no idea how to invest.. You constantly mistake the map for the territory. You think the share price is all there is to a company. Its not. The shar eprice is what you pay, the value is what you get. And Teslas value per share is about ~1500$ right now. But you pay only ~700$. At moment, company fundamentals dont matter to the market but at some point that will change. You never know when that will be. My investment is save. I am still up about 13x from my investment in TSLA. If I were to sell, I would need to pay 30% taxes and fees. And I would have the huge risk that it never actually drops 30%. No one can predict this type of movement, especially when it goes against company value like that. You would have been crazy to sell at 1200 and hope that it drops to below 800. Hindsight investment never worked.

But enough of TSLA, how about TLG? Talga is like a bulldozer going for the graphite market in Europe. There is no information that it would not be successful. In the contrary. There is plenty of information that it goes very well. You simply chose to ignore all information you dont want to hear and state its all doom and gloom, when it cant be further from the truth. We are on a good track. The timeline is sort of uncertain, and partners change over time. but the EU is issuing 300B for transition to green energy in Europe. There is more than a good chance that Talga will get some of that. And there might not even be a necessary equity raise.. or maybe only a small one, depending on the loan structure that we might get. The share price does not reflect the value of any company right now.

Many think they can time the market, call the top and sell, call the bottom and buy. But chances are you cant and you will miss the bottom or the top or both. The trick is to invest in companies that are fundamentally good and healthy and then wait. This up and down and questioning your investment based on market sentiment is pointless. You have to monitor the company and not the share price. Sure the price will give you a way to optimize your entry and exit points, but the decision whether to go in or out must come from the company, not the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $271.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 74.5¢ 71.0¢ $177.9K 245.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8329 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 654 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
72.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
74.0¢ 74.5¢ 71.5¢ 51353
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.