CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Hi All,

Congratulations, to all holders for the win. I must say this one has me gazumped. Putting this post out there as a means of seeking discussion as well as to align my own thoughts. I must admit that I was blissfully unaware of this co and on first look the announcements looked like they were stretching a long bow and the methods were unorthodox to what I am used to i.e. not following up AEM with MLEM but rather MT, not drilling RAB before RC, DD etc.

Given this I was surprised to see a number of people I hold in high regard as holders so I dug deeper.

These intersects, massive Py in veins plus argilic, sericite and chlorite alteration are not characteristic of orthomagmatic Ni-Cu deposits unless its some sort of later overprint viz-a-vie Avenbury. They are more in line with a orogenic gold but in such case where is the As, Sb, Bi, Te ( I know XRF cant pick some of these). Maybe they did not analyse for it. It is clear they did nothing with W if they are indeed seeing trace scheelite as stated in the logs.

So what what is the significance of the massive Py? Is it a gold system? Is it the product of Po weathering, in which case the assemblage should be one of Pyrite-Violarite if the system has significant Ni? What is the relationship of the shallow Py to the deeper conductor.

Anyway im keen to see how this plays out. I might take a small position in anticipation of results but it is clear they have found some sort of mineralised system. Not clear to me what yet?

Cheers,
    CC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $4.805K 136.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 161010 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.