DUN 0.00% 2.3¢ dundas minerals limited

The pyrite in ultramafic provides strong evidence the AMT...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The pyrite in ultramafic provides strong evidence the AMT conductor is likely massive sulphides. The low resistivity matches that of massive sulphides and is ~200-300m diameter. The deposit has up to 10Km strike length. Therefore if it is a nickel/copper/cobalt deposit it could be bigger and better the Voiceys bay or Jinchuan! In which case a valuation of atleast 5 billion is achievable (~$50/share fully diluted, not accounting for further cap raises). The cobalt is ore grade, possibly superior to cobalt blues pyrite hill and the shallow intercepts are several hundred meters apart. The pyrite mighty even host gold similar to Tropicana. We could be looking at a a massive Tropicana/pyrite hill scale gold/silver/cobalt open pit over the top of a Voseys Bay underground copper/nickel mine. The diamond might hit 20-200m massive sulphides intercepts. All this is optimistic until the exploration reveals if this prospect is significant or not , so based on the risk I am waiting to see a diamond core for clarification, but due to the potential I managed to pick up 57K units of DUNO so if there is a discovery I can therefore buy at the prediscovery price. But I might buy more shares if they do discover something as the general market might not realise the potential scale of the deposit based on the geophysics. I am hoping geophysics isn’t just geofantasy haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.946M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.