GCM 0.00% 0.5¢ green critical minerals limited

Absolutely, the graphite is the hot play for GCM - check out BUX...

1. 10,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2635
    Absolutely, the graphite is the hot play for GCM - check out BUX reaction today on purity ann for its (relatively) small graphite deposit.

GCM also claim high purity is achievable at McIntosh, and has a new graphite met man, and a new graphite marketing man on the payroll to achieve it. So really, there should be no doubt of the main thrust forwards.
    Seems to me today's sellers never did their DD properly and their shares fell into the hands of sounder men. @DrMonopoly

However Dr Pretorius (GCM MD) will continue with his other projects - it would be crazy not to, and this project up the Auburn River does have merit, and anns of progress MUST be published.

A great trip in Southern Queensland starts in Bundaberg (where you can do a day trip to Lady Musgrave Island on the Great barrier Reef - not the best diving by a long shot, but accessible). Then drive west to Cracow (the gold mine), then to Mundubbera, which is in cattle country (and where you can do a short drive into the Auburn River National Park where the river cuts gorges through the pink granite - and that country is where the projects this ann reports on exist).
    Then drive south to Kingaroy (where you can buy peanuts from the Peanut Van, which I'm sure is still there, but I have not seen it for 25 years) - then south into the Bunya Range and see the huge Bunya Nut trees (some so old they still have the step holes placed by the aboriginal people - each tree was (reportedly) the property of one man, and that is one of the only national references to the indigenous peoples holding property).
    Then south through the Darling Downs and see wheat grow and beef cattle being fattened on the hillsides. End in Toowoomba, The Garden City.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.682M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7177000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1404010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.