ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2558
    Well good morning and thank you DEV for that announcement. I am very happy with what I have just read. This is exactly what I was hoping for, confirmation that the right rocks are there with elevated Pd & Pt (not discounting the elevated Ni & Cu). This is what the AC campaign was designed to test - and it has done it.

A couple of things to point out...
    • we have confirmed elevated Pd & Pt... remember a month or so ago, LTR's maiden AC campaign had some good hits of Au & Cu... but no Pd & Pt... so just be happy we have those mineral hits!
    • Take a look at Appendix 1... those are some sexy Cu & Ni grades... from very shallow AC drilling... then compare it to CHNs grades which were in much deeper holes... I am stoked by that... they are great initial grades.
    • Have a look at CHN share price this morning... IMO this is purely investors realising DEV's results de-risk and in fact potentially confirm that the Julimar complex extends north through the state forest into DEVs ground... which makes this complex potentially massive...
    • and same for CPN... share price up... confirmation the trend is there... and they could be announcing something great soon too...

Cheers,
    Last edited by Brobel: 27/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.