DEV 7.27% 25.5¢ devex resources limited

Well good morning and thank you DEV for that announcement. I am...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2372
    Well good morning and thank you DEV for that announcement. I am very happy with what I have just read. This is exactly what I was hoping for, confirmation that the right rocks are there with elevated Pd & Pt (not discounting the elevated Ni & Cu). This is what the AC campaign was designed to test - and it has done it.

A couple of things to point out...
    • we have confirmed elevated Pd & Pt... remember a month or so ago, LTR's maiden AC campaign had some good hits of Au & Cu... but no Pd & Pt... so just be happy we have those mineral hits!
    • Take a look at Appendix 1... those are some sexy Cu & Ni grades... from very shallow AC drilling... then compare it to CHNs grades which were in much deeper holes... I am stoked by that... they are great initial grades.
    • Have a look at CHN share price this morning... IMO this is purely investors realising DEV's results de-risk and in fact potentially confirm that the Julimar complex extends north through the state forest into DEVs ground... which makes this complex potentially massive...
    • and same for CPN... share price up... confirmation the trend is there... and they could be announcing something great soon too...

Cheers,
    Last edited by Brobel: 27/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $112.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.5¢ $106.1K 398.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 162949 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.