LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

ecat88, Once again thank you ... your posts show that you have...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    ecat88,

Once again thank you ... your posts show that you have an intimate knowledge of LOM and it's operations. I almost appears as if you are one of the internal LOM guru's ... that have over the years gotten LOM to where it is today.

I do remember reading about alluvial and eluvial in previous posts and now understand why L259 is more important than a few stray (travelled) diamonds in Block 8. the fact that they can drill the outer rim during the wet season ... and I'm they have already identified where to drill.

Have your worked in the diamond mining industry or is your knowledge from intelligently and diligently researching the LOM story and diamond mining?

I obviously do not have any where near as much knowledge or expertise ... but I do have the ability to identify an opportunity and sense when the internal smarts and expertise of LOM are exceptional and will most likely result in something big.

One again, thank you so much for sharing you invaluable knowledge and to the LOM guru's for everything they have done to date and will be diligentky doing moving forward.

THANK YOU!

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.