LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

WOW WOW WOW ... Fantastic POSTIVE news (Once again) ... onwards...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    WOW WOW WOW ... Fantastic POSTIVE news (Once again) ... onwards and upwards (as expected).

Gagging myself yesterday ("until the next announcement ... to get some work done") ... did not last long!!

Keep the positive announcements coming.

I'm sure the down rampers will be back in due course ... once they lick their wounds.

If the down rampers spent more time listening and learning from announcements and informative posts on this forum they could be happy and make some money ... as opposed to miserable, regretful and negative. Why don't they just try a new approach as the old one is obviously not working for them.

As posted yesterday, the reason they did the "Special Distribution" is because they knew they could (as it was surplus / not necesary in the foreseeable (or long term future ... based on current incoming cash flow). I also mentioned that this decision would have been based on more up to date information, only know by LOM BOD and partners. This announcement now tells us what they knew and took into consideration when making the decision to approve the "Special Distribution" ... which was "We have more than enough funds ... and are definitely cash flow positive on all fronts ... the $22.5 million (which is massive for a small cap company like this) is extra that we don't need for our small (yet exceptional and big results) scale mining operations.

This is big and will only get bigger. Enjoy! My portfolio is looking very healthy at the moment.

Well done to all holders and believers.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.