WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Ann: Another Large Gold Anomaly Identified at Last Chance Alaska, page-37

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Aren't investors allowed to change their minds about a company? You have interpreted northwest01's post on November 6th as a ramp. Since then their have been a few significant announcements by the company - which could well have led northwest01 to sell their holding and change their mind about the company.Hence the 'down ramp' post on January 25th.

Why is it so wrong to be positive about a company when you hold a share and be negative or neutral when you don't hold - surely this is perfectly logical behaviour?

There is no evidence that these posts were made to make a few dollars - I can only assume that you think these posts were made in the hopes that they would somehow influence the share price. If that was northwest01's intention then they are delusional.

Personally I find the sort of posts northwest01 made a waste of time and ignore them. The post on November 6th was particularly odd as in the first sentence they write that they think the bottom is reached and in the third sentence they say that shareholders should expect another drop, rather contradictory. However I see no evidence that northwest01 is the lowest form of life trying to make some dollars from their posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.