VMS 7.69% 1.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Another Record Drilling Result 57m @ 3430ppm TREO, page-114

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Have to agree with most of what you have written.

I'm also down a sh--load. Been in for about 4 years , so nowhere near as long as you.
    AR and cohorts deserve jail time for the deception and "lies" about Lindsay.
    The so called flagship of the company. Either the current board are lying or the previous board lied. Either way shareholders are the only losers.
    Unfortunately Jamie was part of that management and either knew all along that Lindsay was in fact a dud or he was taken for a ride like the rest of us.
    If I thought it would do any good, I'd start a class action to bring them to justice.
    Now we also see Thor is no Julimar look alike and CHN have no intention of doing any further drilling.
    Kulin won't be touched.
    Riley is sold.
    All we have is Jupiter and even that is just pie in the sky until we we know more about its viability.

So the reality for shareholders, if they sell Lindsay before Jupiter is confirmed as viable, is that we have no assets and VMS will no longer exist.

I am hoping that in house testing has confirmed to management that Jupiter is a goer and that's why they are progressing full steam ahead.
    I believe current management is far better and more professional then the old management but only time will tell if they are truly trying to build shareholder wealth or just here to collect a paycheck.

I'm living in hope.
    That's all I have left.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $40.89K 3.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1525668 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1052734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.