VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Another Record Drilling Result 57m @ 3430ppm TREO, page-38

1. 2,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191

Yes, Rusty. As your post says, we all ready know what mineralisation to expect from this tenement (Jupiter) especially from past drill results it has given us great clues.

Having said this, this is where the human factor kicks in with most case. You could have a million good accomplishments on your plate, the one that’s missing (in this case Mets) or the bad one will be pick upon and hammered. And I am not the one determining that, it’s the Market.

Now, going back to your earlier reply to me not so long ago, you mentioned about me having to educate myself about “Iron-Ore” mining compared to “REE” mining (I presume the process and methodology) even though, I mentioned that I’m aware of the two different types of commodities and minerals.

Now then why doesn’t the same rules apply to the BOD members, considering they seem to be the experts in their field of work. Probably they need be schooled and educated.

For instance take “Riley” (Iron-Ore) and “MT.Lindsey” (Tin, Tungsten, Iron-Ore, Nickel and Copper).

Riley: When they started mining at Riley (Iron-Ore) straight forward process. They managed to make a mess of it and “F” it up.

They got the screen size wrong to start of with. After that they went to the correct mesh size just to find out it was not effective enough. So, then they had to go to a wet screen plant to which one had to be built.

After closure, we found out that the BOD wanted to go back to dry screening because they had the process wrong that’s before the “Riley” sale came into play.

Now you may say that was the old BOD. Yes, it was. However, no excuses for the “New BOD” selling it on the cheap (Slash and Burn approach).

Now then, with “Mt.Lindsey” (Old BOD) went from open pit mining to underground mining; took years of drilling to Jorc up; kept on doing further drilling to find the best entrance to resources. Then we needed “Boron” to make it viable. Just to find out there is only one node in the whole tenement where it has Boron with the mix of Tin, Tungsten and Iron-Ore. That particular node has a life span of about 10yrs or so and has an easier access to which we are led to believe. Mind you as far as I know the Boron is not scattered like the rest of the other minerals at Lindsey.

However, again what does the new BOD wanna do…sell it even before we get the Boron results. Another, slash and burn scenario. Not very smart in my opinion. I suppose they know if the Boron comes up trumps, it will be to difficult for them to advance it to mining. It’s out of their depths.

These two examples are just a glimpse of what has happened to all our tenements that are not even mentioned.
    The BOD members have not converted them into production or as a mining company. Hopefully, things will change soon with our new BOD.

Now then, If I was running the show being calculative and knowing that the fertile soil hoste great grades, depths, widths, in a tier (1) mining jurisdictions area, Infrastructure at door step, etc.

I would keep all by preliminary work done to a bare minimum to get to a DSO and Off-take agreements with partners as quick as possible with minimal time.

I would push to get the MRE / PFS / DFS / Jorc / with Mining License and EIS in place within a year and a half or as quickly as possible.

There is no need for an extensive, comprehensive report, which is time consuming. Like PL keep mentioning how big “Brother’s is. Get to mining as soon as possible then go back later and add on to the resource. Common Sense approach.

Tell me why would the BOD jump from pillar to post wanting to do further drilling and also drilling into hard rock now when they could have done that initially when they were drilling those areas. This is all time consuming and distractions that we don’t need. They need to just remain focused and deliver on immediate priorities. Period. Please don’t tell me they had the wrong drill at the time. It shows incompetence.

As a SH this is what I’m expecting from our BOD members. If they can start delivering results that the Market wants and move the SP north, they have my complete support.

And as you say if PL is listening and taking note she has my complete support that goes for the rest of the BOD members. I don’t see my self as being negative rather challenging and being constructive with my outlook as always. The BOD has to make this work and in short time.

Please, do your own research and DD. This is not financial advice. Just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 180989 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 180990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.54am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.