VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Another Record Drilling Result 57m @ 3430ppm TREO, page-57

1. 2,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1218

I’m not being cynical…It’s the truth. Just a reminder, when they first started drilling at “Brothers” and It was only to between 40 to 50metres, I was the first to pop the question….why do not they go down to another 30 to 50 metres more and they would have hit the hard rock Alkaline extrusions.

We could have had an idea at that time what was hidden. I was told they had the wrong drill that couldn’t drill into the hard rock. (To which I believed was nonsense).

Now, they are going to go back to do just that. More time wastage and money.

Now, that most know that the 40sqkm mineralisation drilled out at “Brother’s” would have a rough estimate around $500blillion+ dollars worth. The focus and talk from the BOD should be “Mining and production”. Not more exploration.

If it was Gina.R or Andrew.F on this tenement it would have been a lot different. They got what it takes to separates, “the cream from the milk”. We would be in production at a drop of a pin nail. No “F” ing around.

Again, I would repeat and stress the BOD should focus, promote, work and say committed on the following done ASAP:

A) MTE / PFS / DFS / Jorc / Mining License and EIS.

B) “DSO” and seeking “Bidding Off-Take” agreements with interested parties.

Also, the above points should be promptly promoted through: (1) Advertising in the “Financial Review” (2) Through ASX announcements, etc.

I strongly believe that the $12.1million dollars should be initially spent to getting “Brothers” to production and sales.

The benefits for the “Company” and “SH” alike would far outweigh than just doing more exploration.

Yes, any monies left over could then go towards more exploration. That’s how most sensible and successful companies approach would be. However, our company seems to attracts BOD members that are more like blue ass flies, buzzzing from pillar to post portraying themselves to be busy whilst achieving sweet “F” all.

Fact after the past 15yrs+ or so what have we achieved on any of our tenements…..Yes, that’s correct we either gave them away or sold them for pittance after spending millions of hard earned dollars from SH.

SH, should be very concerned as to how this $12.1million dollars is spent. Question the BOD and hold them to account at all times, after all it’s our money that they are using.

On Note: lol…I am quite sure that there will be some bright sparks that will say, “That I am putting the cart before the horse”…..However, they are false.

Please, do your own research and DD. This is not financial advice. Just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $91.27K 5.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2576892 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1365152 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.