VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

“The news comes just a day after the company confirmed it was...

1. 2,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1194

“The news comes just a day after the company confirmed it was now sitting on a $12 million war chest, aimed squarely at aggressively exploring Jupiter”.

“Hold and Behold”, I’m right again with my judgment and another tick for me.

The New BOD members have to show “Intent and Aggressiveness to “MINING” not “exploration”.

At the moment the BOD are still showing the later….No, wonder our SP will remain at these levels (2c). Mr.Market knows that and so does our BOD.

Our BOD would love to keep it that way because they could keep milking the system, like they did for the past 20yrs.

The amaaaaazingironical part is, we have the same old brain dead investors who keep talking about loooong term while getting screwed with constant CR’s and dilution.

If this “New BOD” are to be taken seriously, then I would expect to see our money spent on taking “Brothers” to “Mining and Production” as quickly as possible. The New BOD members have to exuberate Intent on the above mentioned.

And to do that, I would like to see the New BOD members hard at work and committed on the following:

A) MTE / PFS / DFS / Jorc / Mining License and EIS.

B) “DSO” and seeking “Bidding Off-Take” agreements.

Also, the above points should be promptly promoted through: (1) Advertising in the “Financial Review” (2) Through ASX announcements, etc.

At the current moment there is less talk about the above mentioned and more about drilling and more exploration.

Consider this why, do we need more exploration and drilling when the 40sqkm at “Brother’s” alone is all ready worth about $500billion dollars in income.

That’s is why I would like to see the New BOD talk more aggressively about “Mining and production” rather than more “exploration”. Period.

Now then to put things into perspective, after the debacle and balls up with “Riley”, we don’t need our “New BOD” members to turn into brain surgeons, to surgically dissect and analyse this tenement (Jupiter) with such precision that I believe we will see “Jupiter / Brother’s” in permanent state of coma to which we will never here anything of it, except they are hard at work on it. Just like Mt.Lindsey for the past 20yrs.

This could be clearly seen through their BS “Comprehensive Report” on “Jupiter” they are now portraying to SH. Period.

Please, do your own research and DD. This is not financial advice. Just an opinion.

Last edited by posiedon ark: Today, 13:34

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $33.03K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 14254914 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3704226 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.