VMS 0.00% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

You need to calm down P.A. Not lecturing anyone nor cherry...

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1874
    You need to calm down P.A. Not lecturing anyone nor cherry picking. It's called discussions on HC and without emotions. In fact your response is a lecture. If you feel so taken back on recent developments why don't you contact the Board. I have on many occasions and do correct DD providing Tim and Phillippa with suggestion. You can as well, you are part owner.
    As for categorising me as false and crafty... where when !!!!

Being false (I would be more diplomatic and say incorrect), you mentioned Brothers is 30% explored thus far, is it? Please do your research as you say. 40kmsq over 130kmsq isn't 30%. It's 1/9 in volume. Your mentioning an iron ore play is similar to an REE play. This is what your saying. Crazy example. Both Andrew and Gina would be in the same boat in an mineralised ore body that even the engineering behind the flows of certain clay hosted ore bodies are not mature. We're learning as we go. Totally different than simply sticking a magnet in ore and get instant results.

The BOD has just appointed Nick to spearhead commercial developments of the Brothers asset and for the first time Tim managed to appoint 2 Institutional investors who like the story and clean the registry. This opens the road to more institutes and certainly doesn't show the BOD will stay as an explorations Coy to milk investor. It also shows accountability in future benchmarks.

Drilling was completed with RC 6tn mobile units. At less than $1ml cost for 300 program and assays in 3 months. An incredible result and on top of this to discover intrusions and a hard play...even better.

Yep call me what you want P.A. I too would of advocated for RC drilling in clay host to 80-100mtrs. (Sorry my bad)...and at $20/mt to get the results VMS returned....f#*K ye!!. I would implemented the same drilling contractors on the next anomaly. Then use targeted existing cores to DC the hard.

Offtake agreement can't be conducted in the manner your intending for a REE play. There are many protocols at play before offtakes. Again please do your research.

I could go on with focussing your other points as well but you need to give the BOD a chance and learn to read your responses to your post and stop going over and over the same issues every day. We all get it P.A....and detach emotions.

You've said nothing about the extra 20% in ground value increase for just the last N/W assays. Said nothing about the possible 2 extra intrusion (I've noted). Said nothing about a possible 500mltn maiden estimate. (IMO I think it's more). Have provided no insight to our basket price. This area is as important as Metallurgy. Ask Andrew and Gina about their basket...iron ore!! Easy 60%Fe...sold! Love to have that insight on a REE play.
    GL P.A. in your VMS investment.

Sorry about the length of post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $12.74K 749.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3188036 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1907262 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.