VMS 0.00% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Another Record Drilling Result 57m @ 3430ppm TREO, page-66

1. 2,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1218
    I take on board everything you have said and yes I’m aware of what you are saying. However, nothing has yet materialised in the SP moving north, in fact it has retreated. As you said, Yes I will give this BOD till the end of the year to reevaluate my position with this company. I believe I’m patient enough to wait till then and give them a chance. Hope to see a lot of progress in the mean while.

With respects to percentages of the tenement I did not mention that. What I’m saying is out of the 40sqkm drilled word of mouth suggests it’s well over $500billion+ dollars of minerals is achievable. Even TL mentioned that by the end of the year he would like to see our market cap around the $500 million dollars mark. Which was around 25cents at that time without taking the latest CR into consideration.
    Hence, to that extent why keep exploring and using up the $12.1million funds we have. I rather them do first things first get to production quickly and then go back to explorations as a second fiddle and add on to our basket. I believe, do just enough to comply with Jorc requirements, get a mining licence and EIS in place, seek off take partners, etc…There is enough already just here to keep the BOD busy for the next six months rather than diverting and chewing more than one could handle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $12.74K 749.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3188036 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1873309 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.