VMS 0.00% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Another Record Drilling Result 57m @ 3430ppm TREO, page-73

1. 2,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219

Georgep3438: (Agree we are on the same team & want to maximise SH value). On that note:

Point (1): I’m not invested in this company to shit in my own nest or use a scattered gun (figuratively speaking) on our BOD.

However, I see myself talking objectively and rationally seeking answers, outlook and direction from our BOD members.

Point(2): Mr. Market, couldn’t give a rats …. Whether we have an “Old BOD” or “New BOD”. They themselves want answers. Our, we committed to production / mining or just being an explorer as a company. If we continue with the later our SP will remain at the same level. (Just my opinion).

Point (3): If we only just take the 40sqkm drilled out at Brother’s and not the whole 130sqkm of Jupiter, we all ready have about $500billion worth of dollars just there alone. That’s what prompted “TL” to say he would like to see our company a $500million cap by year’s end. (That’s a tick).

Point (4): Just on Brother’s alone we have a mine life of over 20yrs+. (Which is a tick).

Point (5): Now then in “Pl’s” own words quote: “Brother’s is amazingly, amaaazingly huge and never stops to deliver….”

I guess Rusty, must have missed that diagram where she (PL) had all that colourful drilled out dots at “Brother’s”.

To me it showed that we had a lot of reds dots that Ken could fill his “basket” to give the pink dots that were supposed to be “Babie’s”.

Therefore, Rusty should now know that we have enough roses to fill the baskets for a life time to give “Barbie”just at “Brothers” alone.

Hence, I rest my case for the time being we do not need to blow the $12.1million dollars on more exploration at “Jupiter’s” remaining area.

Point (6): Again for the record, “PL” also mentioned that the “Brother’s” is 170 times bigger than “Mt. Well”.

And if “Mt.Well” if profitable for Lynas. Then why wouldn’t “Brother’s” do the same for “VMS”. Considering we have highest grades ever achieved in Australia which includes depth, widths and nearology to Mt.Well.

Point (7): Like it was stated by the BOD that the company is well placed and is on war chest of $12.1million dollars.

Therefore, I believe the BOD should be very vigilant and frugal with their spending and use it for expenditures to convert “Brother’s” to a Mine / Production ASAP and not use it for more exploration at this stage. Because if the later is at play, then I’m afraid we won’t have any baskets to show. However, only a casket, to which our faith would forever be sealed with more CR’s and dilution.

Point (8): To add to the above (Which is a Repeat):

A)We have Location, Location.

B)Being Sovereign risk free.

C) Situated between to major processing plants (Iluka & Lynas).

D) Low strip ratio of product.

E) High density and saturation of the mineralisation in the dirt / soil.

F) In a, tier (1) mining jurisdictions area.

G) Infrastructure at door step.

Point (9): Again, I would repeat and stress the BOD: Should focus, promote, work and say committed on the following ASAP:

And this is where the $12.1million should initially be spent. (just my opinion).

A) MTE / PFS / DFS / Jorc / Mining License and EIS.

B) “DSO” and seeking “Bidding Off-Take” agreements with interested parties.

Also, the above points should be promptly promoted through: (1) Advertising in the “Financial Review” (2) Through ASX announcements, etc.

Point (10): This is where the rest of the “SH” should debate the pro or cons and submit their concerns to “TL”. He was kind enough to render his services to listening to SH inputs.

Point (11): All SH need to take more control to make change happen, like some of the SH did with the “Share buy back scheme”. Which was beneficial to the company and SH’s alike.

Hoping to see constructive news flow in the near future to move the SP “North-Wards”.

People should do their own research and DD. This is not financial advice. Just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $22.78K 1.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3424047 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 977633 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.