VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Point (1): What’s knew!!!!…….Everything that “PL” & “HW”...

1. 2,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1198

Point (1): What’s knew!!!!…….

Everything that “PL” & “HW” mentioned, I have already mentioned & known…It could be seen through my posts, collectively.

Mr.Market is also well aware of it and has spoken through our SP.

PL has not mentioned a word as to how, she is going to take the next step, leapfrog and convert this juggernaut of a tenement (Jupiter) into a war money making machine.

Point (2): Lion’s Corner Stone + Peak + Evolution, are all one and the same. They aid each other and work in tandem.

Lion Corner stone invested $1 million dollars, hardly constitutes as being a big investor.

The average “Joe” can borrow that from a bank for a home, let alone what we are saying is the “Largest REE” deposit in Australia.

Point (3):Current Formula by our BOD: (Catalysts for sending a company & SH, broke).

(A$$$+ B$$$= C$$$$).

“A” (3D + Exploration + Mining Circuitry’s, Ven Diagrams, Technical Jargon, etc = Time wastage & costs) + “B” (BOD increased Bonus, Wages, and Termination payments) = “C” (Dilution & $$$Costs to SH)

Seen this phenomenon with “Mt.Lindsey” and “Riley”….Just to find out by this new BOD, that these assets are now not viable…Mr. Market knows this and is well aware of it.

That is why our SP is, where it will remain. Need to see and hear hard core conversion of this tenement to: Mining & Production, DSO & Off-Take Bidding agreements.

My Challenge for “PL” is, I would love her to bring on the CEO’s of “Lynas”and “Iluka” to have discussions on off-take bidding agreement settlements and would also like to know their views on the progress, directions and intentions we are making at “Jupiter”.

OR

Alternatively, bring in Andrew.F or Gina.R (Entrepreneurial People)….Directors who can think “Outside the Square”…..”PL”could then seek their thoughts / opinions on the advancement of “Jupiter”.

Point (4): We don’t need “Intellectual Fools” to preach & advice the “Lunatics” on this forum.

Let, Mr.Market be the judge….At the moment he’s speaking volumes….

Last edited by posiedon ark: Today, 14:03

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.24K 567.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5314960 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6849717 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.