VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Another Record Drilling Result 57m @ 3430ppm TREO, page-90

1. 2,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1201

I’m well aware, that for the moment SP won’t go past “CR” price. However, after the “CR” is over and dusted, I didn’t believe there is going to be a significant increase in SP.

It would probably hover between 2c and 2.8c mark. It will need extra-ordinary news to break the cycle.

To Add, why didn’t the BOD do the “CR” after the last lot of drill results where released coupled with some news that may stimulate the market like forward looking Met results that shows promise, etc…. This way the options could or may have been exercised.

Then do the “CR” at a higher SP, creating lest dilution for the same amount of monies. Also, as an added bonus the“oppies” would have injected a further $10 to $12million dollars into the company’s coffers.

Furthermore, now the “SP” is more likely to be hindered because our “New BOD” has now decided to move the goal posts and now want a termination package that will be decided by them.

This is why the market does not trust them and changing the names adds more suspicion.

We need “News Flow” that’s constant and adds value. However, the only news the market gets is, it's “Huge”give us some more money.

Please, do your research and DD. This is not financial advice. Just an opinion.

Last edited by posiedon ark: Yesterday, 19:14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.24K 567.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5314960 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6849717 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.