VMS 0.00% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Another Record Drilling Result 57m @ 3430ppm TREO, page-93

1. 2,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1211

PART (A): (This is just based on observations and an opinion).

Just watched the video of “P.L” and the “Lion’s Corner Stone Investor”. And I went through it like a fine tooth-comb.

Must say it was a hold of crock on all fronts, whilst leading us up the garden path. They are taking SH for suckers and fools. Here goes why:

Point 1: Looks like Philippa has hit the “Google key” and found out their “17 elements”, when she quoted by saying “Due to the metallurgy complexity and trying to pull out “17 elements”, it has to be worth big enough doing and as soon as we have something as the scale of “Jupiter” you need time to do the work. and it’s open ended”.

To me, it came across as nothing authentic or original in her statement / Analysis when she mentioned it.

Now, I’ve done my own Google search and guess what I came up with & a bit more….

“Rare earth elements (REE) are a group of 17 elements, including the 15 elements of the lanthanide series on the periodic table of elements together with the transition metals scandium and yttrium. The latter two elements exhibit similar properties to the lanthanides and are found in the same ore bodies.”

Web-site: ( natural-resource.canada.ca/our-natural-resources/minerals-mining/mining)

Then she “PL” goes to say, quote “when we put material into the plant and built the plant that ore should match….”

Really!!!!

To build a plant to accommodate all her expectations we would need something like what “Iluka” has…And we are talking over $1.2billion dollars to build.

Now, this leads to many more realistic questions…(1) where are we going to get the funds for it; (2) what time frame are we looking at to get started and build it. (3) Why will the government fund us, when “Iluka” is only running at (55%) capacity, to which the government has already funded and “Lynas” that is also only running at (60%) capacity and needs product.

She “PL” goes on to say quote, “you have to have the time to pay attention to the asset, use our people to deliver meaningful results so that when it comes to studies there will be sound bases when it comes to that stage”.

The way I see it is, they have made a career job (time consuming) out of it by doing a forensic analysis to such depths and details on our resources. Something that we don’t need and not necessarily productive. Our company is not a university for mineral analysis.

The most: logical, effective and efficient way to become a producer would be:

Point 1: Establish what magnetic “REE” minerals we have. The main ones are: (Gadolinium, samarium, and neodymium; dysprosium). We don’t need to know what elements, composition and percentages it holds.

Point 2: What Quantities, including widths and depths of each of these REE’s we have.

Point 3: Buy a dozen of, Belly dumper, Excavators, Dozers and a couple of trucks estimated costs would be about $3ml.

Point 4: Do a DSO with a bidding agreement with “Iluka” or/and “Lynas”….And start delivering and making money.

Now then if we go by the way “PL” puts it. “Jupiter” will never get of the ground to production.

Hence, this tells me that they want to surgically chop and dissect our company “VMS” and sell them of. And it’s all starting of the with the “Tassie” assets.

Please do your own research and DD. This is not financial advice. This just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $14.47K 821.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3541590 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 772172 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.