PER 2.60% 7.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: ANP and MCRI new R&D collaboration for ATL1102, page-288

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    I watched the latest Corporate Video and unless I'm mistaken the key message is that ANP is looking to broaden its development pipeline. I didn't really think of that but rather that's what it says. Another take home point is that it hopes to do so in the same way that Ionis has collaborations with Big Pharma like Roche, Pfizer, Biogen and AstraZeneca. It didn't say that but I inferred it unless it turns out that ANP is actually doing paid advertisements for Ionis which would otherwise explain the messaging.

One thing I did think of is why would you do risky experimental antisense collaborations with Ionis when you could do antisense collaborations with ANP with a proven drug formulation with robust data in a huge market with limited effective treatments. The example of the antisense drug tominersen is a case in point. Roche halted Huntington's phase 3 of the Ionis-partnered drug in March 2021 following an interim review of the data.

How big is the huge market opportunity. According to the Corporate Video the global anti inflammatory market is expected to grow to $190B by 2027. It didn't stipulate whether that's AUD or USD but unless they meant YEN it's a blockbuster size for just a slice of the action.

Further, I don't discount the fact that the Corporate Video could contain subliminal messaging that one Big Pharma in particular might find particularly attractive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $71.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $25.58K 326.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.95 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 14307
Last updated 10.51am 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.