PER 2.44% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

The "story" is now easy to understand - after 20 years of toil...

1. 4,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1088
    The "story" is now easy to understand - after 20 years of toil and shareholder frustration

- ATL1102 is addressing a key pathway in inflammation
    - Not just for DMD - but also other disease indications like LGMD, Asthma, MS etc.
    - CD49d as a target has been validated
    - PUL 2.0 and MRI results from DMD Phase 2A provide exceptional functional data
    - The PUL2.0 data, if replicated in EMA Phase 2B would be end point for EMA/FDA early approval
    - Lymphocyte and T-cell modulation data presented by ANP show T-cells benefit from ATL1102
    - After the 6 month ATL1102 trial - the DMD boys condition reverted back to baseline i.e. T-cell overaction
    - Controlling inflammation in DMD is a key player to the boys functional outcomes
    - Evidence shows changes at cellular level
    - Treats 100% of boys ...compared to Sarepta's Exondys that only treats just 13% Exon skipping boys
    - PRV voucher if ANP receives approval is worth ~ $100m

Sarepta's failed gene therapy results highlight that extra Dystrophin is not the panacea for functional outcomes in DMD - especially after 5 years of age when fibrosis and inflammation sets in.

ATL1102 seems to help with 'matrix deposition' in the muscles - something additional dystrophin cannot help with.

FA wise the "story" could not get better.

I would be amazed if Sarepta didn't get involved with ATL1102 - and take over the US P2B.

Let's see - assuming as Sammy says... the Board don't get trigger happy and sell the farm cheap.

Exciting times.
    Last edited by Uboy: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $3.675K 45.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 343 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.