PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: ANP raises A$7.3 million from Oversubscribed Placement, page-44

1. 1,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Imperatore, i hear you...to be quite frank... many Managing Directors have the gift of the ** and our MD I think has this also.
    The unfortunate thing here is that as SH we vote the people in. .If at the AGM the majority of dont like the current Management we should vote them out. the Challenge is that insto's and others hold the balance of power.. so smaller SH will have no way to do much.

We can only voice our opinion at the AGM.

To move the MD out would only serve right now to slow things down as regards to the developments in train. So I guess we gotta stick it out a bit longer and wait.

I'm pretty peed off with the SP right now too. We have had several good ann's and we are just going backwards IMO on the SP which is wrong... even though the company is moving forwards on all their work. If they are reasonable people they might consider the SP but looks like this is not their focus right now..

I will give it to start of 2021 to see where we are at. If by 2021 we are still in the range of 10-14 cents then my prediction is right.. and we can kiss the 1st half of 2021 goodbye... again how long are WE, as the investors in the company supposed to wait.. No Dividends since i can recall.. so what do we get.. SFA...... while the Directors get Performance bonuses..

Still think we need to vote with our feet at the AGM.. and let MD know how we feel and that we want a bonus too..

Zig....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $99.06K 1.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 40625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.