PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Instead of listening to some posters continuously complaining...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

Instead of listening to some posters continuously complaining about everything I want to ask every current and possible future shareholder themselves this... Has Antisense therapeutics ever been in a better position then it has been now? I can honestly say NO and I'm 100% more happy (disregarding the SP) and comfortable with my investment then ever before. The wheels finally feel like they are starting to turn for us with this future beast.

On a side note everyone can question the excessive "performance rights etc" and they have every right to and should as a share holder but that is DONE! and no matter how much bleating you do it cant change that fact so for god sake give it a rest. Everyone here should have an understanding of what they want out of this company and what its BOD are doing or aren't for that matter to the benefit for us, if you're not happy with it then vote against any upcoming resolutions at the AGM that doesn't benefit the shareholders. Remember that every vote counts and now the majors don't hold so much power as before, so use your votes well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.