PER 1.18% 8.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

re: Ann: ANP to Present at BIO CEO and Inves... This presenation...

1. SRF
    1,046 Posts.
    re: Ann: ANP to Present at BIO CEO and Inves... This presenation will gain valuable exposure to US Biotech investors.

Great summary of all the drug development of ANP.

Potential Near Term Value Drivers

ATL1103
    -Progress of clinical development
       - Phase II clinical tiral in acromegaly
       - Possible ATL1103/Somavert combination study
    -Potential partnering deal

ATL1101
    -Potential exercise of Option Agreement and commencement of Pahse I/II clinical trial in prostate cancer patients

ATL1102
    -Potential partnering arrangement for continued development of ATL1102 in MS, stem cell mobilisation and asthma.

Clinical progress of antisense technology
    - Filing og KYNAMRO (mipomersen) US NDA and potential EU approval

Here is my thinking:

We know that Ph II for Acromegaly will start prior to June.

Trial of the combined study with Somavert could well be a joint trial with Pfizer. An agreement or a licensing option with Pfizer could and should precede this trial.

Potential partnering deal with Pharma could be a comprehensive partnering agreement for both stand alone and combined therapy of Acromegaly with Pfizer.

This will re-rate ANP for sure.

From Afandin's track record, it is highly likely that Afandin can obtain funding for ATL1101 for prostate cancer. As the deadline is May, we should see some progress prior to that. This will surely add further value to ANP.
    If the funding is via a partnering deal with a Pharma, ANP will be further re-rated.

ATL1102 has three different applications, stem cells, MS and Asthma. All or any of the three would worth millions.

All is prgressing extremely well.

I would expect the SP moving up this week if US investors get into ANP after the presentation today.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.8¢ 8.4¢ $18.63K 218.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 46681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.