PER 1.22% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: ANP to present at Several Upcoming Virtual Conferences, page-5

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Just watched the ANP virtual preso from Spark "Australian Equities day".
    It's such a bitter sweet experience to hear such amazing developments and technology that can potentially help so many sufferers being regirgitated by the CEO.

Sam, I really know how you feel and sympathise with you. After 20 years, one would think he would be able to calmly and fluidly allow the information to flow in a logical progressive manner that brings clarity and certainty to the receivers, so it really tests me to watch.
    He reminds me of a boss I had once. I could never understand how he got there and how the board supported his tenure. However, I came to realise by observing the big picture for a while, that a high end CEO wouldn't have wanted to endure that particular phase of the companys growth given it's lengthy time to produce results, uncertainty, frustrating attempts to progress and it's failures, however it actually suited the current CEO's chaotic and reactionary style, like he didn't know any better and just kept the wheels turning.

So when the planets began to align for the company, it became apparent that his exit was getting closer and surprise surprise, he'd had a heap of shares and options issued to himself that he knew would bring him much greater returns that he could ever have done himself, which they did. It seemed to me that was his plan all along. A good leader is someone that has the presence of mind to know that someone else that can do it better than themselves and benefit from it. In other words, I have a feeling that if ANP really strikes gold, which I truly think it will, the natural progression will be for him to move aside and let someone that knows better, grab the ball and run.

In the meantime, I'm not all that worried as ANP presents great risk vs reward, amazing price, incredible opportunity and a medical solution to some really horrible situations for individuals and their families. In other words, I think it's time to take a breath and enjoy the view as this will take the course it's meant to take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $11.95K 143.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89519 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 262404 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.