PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: ANP Updates on US Regulatory Plans for ATL1102 in DMD, page-144

1. 3,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Some food for thought:
    - hold up since 2017 nothing done about it in 4 years.
    - meeting with FDA unprepared as hold up always been there hanging over heads.
    - apparently hold up was not mentioned during meeting even just for matter of enquire and/or if could
    eventually be a problem…….very professional.
    - FTD application sent and in my view without proper home work done……very professional
    Mr. Diamond.
    - After hinting from any corners of the world FTD was a given suddenly application withdrawn due to
    hold up in dosing (remember it was there since 2017) and to be reapplied…..by when? In real time not
    Diamond’s alleged deadlines.
    - Latest announcement is as clear as mud (someone would say) and the Diamond instead of clarifying in
    more understandable words let Dr. Gittleson to have a short sugar comment or an accountant that
    instead of answering he redirect to the broker Morgan comments.
    - As AKKI points out FTD has been granted to numerous bio products with less alleged “outstanding”
    results but not to ATL1102……mystery.
    I know that several posters think the Diamond is the best thing has happened to ANP but from the above
    I really question his knowledge in scientific matters and by now since in my view time is running out also his ability to find funding. In other words it is imperative that Diamond comes out, put his face and give the share holders community some clear explanation (financial as well other application always mentioned but..?) and not the usual mmmm, hum, etc etc.
    Will he do it or will keep hiding and buy time?

P.S. ITSA I don’t have any hidden agenda just ask the leader to do his job properly if he is able to otherwise move over.
    Last edited by imperatore: 14/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.