PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

"Why I am still around after so many years? Because I believe in...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    "Why I am still around after so many years? Because I believe in the drugs and now I have a big faith (hope) in Dr. C.G."

With due respect, just be honest with ourselves, shouldn't we study a company in details (that's including the leadership, the business model etc) before we investing in its stock? Do you really think you only believe in the drugs without learning more about the CEO/MD first? For 20 odd years, Mark Diamond has been at the helm of ANP listed -public company, people must have confidence in him to bring the future success of a company. He is the one to determine the strategic direction of a company.

See the announcement Antisense Therapeutics transitions to new Board Chair (28-07-2021)
    Bob Moses said, It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Mark and his exceptionally skilled and dedicated team. For me, the experience has been that much better because they are all very nice people. The journey has been long and the setbacks many, but Mark and his team have overcome them all and brought ANP to the threshold of exciting clinical outcomes that I believe will justly reward everyone involved and most particularly, ANP’s loyal shareholders."

"I have every confidence that Charmaine and Mark will lead the Company from strength to strength.”

Dr Gittleson added, I am honoured to be entrusted with the role of ANP Therapeutics Chair and thrilled by the prospect of working with Mark, the team and the Board in this capacity."

Perhaps we tend to forget that investing in biotech is a long game. I remember one of the posters here mentioned that Mark is a master a long game...To succeed in business, I believe you have to master the long game!

Don't judge or criticise a person without knowing the whole picture, sometimes it's easier to stand on the sidelines and make a quick criticism... you may think you know a lot and understand... but in fact you don't.

Maybe some of you doubt his ability and talent and try to pull him down.... I hope one day Mark will prove you wrong! Just saying and nothing to against anyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.