AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

well this is the absolute crux of the issue isn't?...and where...

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    well this is the absolute crux of the issue isn't?...and where we differ (Ok so I'm sorry)...see I can't possibly fathom how it will "only" cost 50 Million... 50 million AUD??...with the AUD still falling (and likely to even more) into the cutthroat US market with all those incredibly competitive massive players to content with, with their entrenched positions in private health over there...Only 50 million still means they have to raise a heck of a lot of capital vs the current market cap, and we all know what that will likely do to the SP...And I am sorry I am simply not prepared to risk capital with a CEO on board who hasn't delivered before on such a roll out, or risk capital with a well (maybe?) we will (or are looking to?) partner...see this is the problem with a BOD that lacks the ability to send the message that they are always 100% looking after the interest of shareholders rather than other stakeholders. I fail to see why this is my problem, or why I am made to feel I am somehow unusual for feeling this way...and that I don't contribute anything at all to discussion around here. IMO So all the best with it and goodbye.
    Last edited by asxunsullied: 12/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.