SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Serena,Here is what I think is happening. The cat is out of...

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27

Hi Serena,

Here is what I think is happening. The cat is out of the bag on the deposit in Cameroon as far as the Chinese is concerned.

They are not going to hand this over to some two bit player from Hong Kong or their subsidiary, or even a smaller company like Sundance.

Think the whole picture through. In all this time neither the Cam Govt or Sundance has been able to secure finance for the project even though it has been finance ready for many years. You must ask the question. Why is that?

How many trips to China by both Cam Govt (for the all important Rail and Port) and Sundance (Mine site only now).

They have come up empty handed every time. No real skin off the Cam Govt. They will still be there when Sundance has come and gone.

Unfortunately for SDL the game is just about up. 

I see zero chance of the NDRC giving approval to WAPRC. And if I was making the decision for the NDRC, neither would I.

I believe the Chinese are playing the long game as far as this resource in Cameroon. Eventually it will happen, but on their terms.

Sundance will be confined to the annuls of history long before it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.