SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I think you are missing the point Serena. Without the Port and...

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I think you are missing the point Serena. Without the Port and Rail, you have no project and no mine and therefore no business.

This project will only be derisked if and when the Cameroon Govt announce full funding for the Port & Rail. It may only be worth investing in after this event. The Cam Govt has been trying for three years to get funding out of China with representations at the highest level.
    So far they have had no success. So contrary to what you keep saying, the Chinese are not falling over themselves to finance this project. So then it stands to reason that if the all important funding cannot be obtained for the Port & Rail, then neither will the mine.

No point getting funding for a mine that has no way of exporting the commodity.

As far as current money ($58m) they are trying to allocate to the project. It is a drop in the ocean for what they will need to build the mine site. So who cares about whether it is borrowed or not.

And I will repeat that this project has no value unless it has the infrastructure to support it.

My guess is that this project is still 10 years away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.