SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Nearly everything I read here is "White Noise". So here is what...

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Nearly everything I read here is "White Noise".

So here is what we do know.

1. Sundance divested itself of the Port & Rail years ago (2015) believing that the Cameroon Govt had better chance of getting funding for it. In all those proceeding years what success has the Cam Govt had in securing funding? Zero to date. Anyone seem an announcement that the Port & Rail are fully funded and moving ahead? No I did not think so!!
    The Rail and Port combined would be the biggest single dollar value infrastructure project that China would have invested in Cameroon. Both the Cam Govt and Sundance have tried a failed to secure the backing of the Chinese Govt to build this, even with countless trips to China by both parties.

2. Regardless of whoever takes over Sundance or who it gets swallowed up into, Chinese or not. No one is going to finance the mine until the green light is given on the Port & Rail.
    Until then it remains a stranded belt of Iron Ore with no infrastructure support.

3. If the Cam Govt grants an extension of the Mbalam Convention to Sundance, it will be because there is no point in taking it off them. They themselves cannot secure funding for the Port & Rail so they may as well maintain the status quo.

So enough with the "White Noise". That is the reality at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.