ADX 1.01% 10.0¢ adx energy ltd

Didn't mean to get anyone hot under the collar Car, I think the...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Didn't mean to get anyone hot under the collar Car, I think the discussion here is pretty good, so wanted to share my thinking to help with clarify for a few who were seeking it. My numbers are very rough, but I stand by the concept/theory. Ultimately i said the market cap is roughly underwritten by Anshof and Auctus aren't too far off, 12cps on 2p basis. Undoubtedly they are better resourced and informed than I am.

I agree, you should never invest based solely on what you read on hot copper, but it's a good resource if you can sort the wheat from the chaff and apply your own critical thinking to the content. The same goes for auctus advisors, useful, but don't hitch your wagon to it. The most important part of any analysis from auctus is this...

"This note is a marketing communication and NOT independent research. As such, it has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and this note is NOT subject to the prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research."

basically ADX pay a foreign domiciled entity (in this case indian) to provide the sort of marketing to investors that it can't legally provide itself. If you base your thinking solely on Auctus, ask yourself, when are you ever going to sell this stock? They will always tell you its got multi bags of potential! Just like hot copper, useful, but be on your guard!

good luck all, bring on Welchau!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $56.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $121.8K 1.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59145 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 945806 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.