ADX 0.00% 12.0¢ adx energy ltd

The "punters" do not seem to like the results, going by the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    The "punters" do not seem to like the results, going by the share price reaction.

BUT

I see
    increased oil flow cashflow/ profit from this latest well

I like

The ANS-2A well has encountered a 6.5 m net vertical oil column in high quality Eocene aged sandstonereservoirs within a 10 m net sand
    The oil net reservoir intersection at ANS-2A is approximately 3 times thatof Anshof-3 with approximately 20% higher porosity and permeability
    The well is expected to make a significant contribution toADX’ oil production and cashflow within a few weeks
    Pressure data recovered from ANS-2A and the producing Anshof-3 well confirms a continuous oil pool
    The well willbe suspended as a production well and the RED E-202 rig will be demobilised to the Lichtenberg-1 gasexploration well location
    Completionoperations on the ANS-2A well are expected to commence in early October
    Completion operations will be undertaken using a smaller and cheaper work over rig which is currently operatingin ADX’ Vienna Basin Fields
    The work over rigwill then be demobilised to the Welchau-1 gas liquids discovery well location to commence planned well work
    ADX and its partners will benefit from operational synergies acrossour appraisal, exploration and testing programs in Austria

The takeway messages for me
    11 days from drill start to result announcement,
    Only a couple of weeks till this well is income producing
    ADX (and partners) would be achieving cost and time savings by moving drilling equipment and manpower straight from one job to the next unlike many other companies that seem to take years just to get a permit to drill one well let alone start production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $70.53K 574.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 514604 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 551004 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.