ADX 0.00% 11.5¢ adx energy ltd

I just noticed that almost all of your comments since you...

1. 1,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132

I just noticed that almost all of your comments since you joined HotCopper i.e. since end of last year have been on downramping ADXrolleyes.png

A person creates an HC account and out of over 2000 companies trading on ASX decides to spend almost all of his/her HC time just downramping one particular company i.e ADX besides not owning a single share, what does that reveal about this person!?what.png
    Either a paid downramper or possibly a bad incident in the past has made him crazily obsessive about just this one company out of over 2000 listed on the ASX - go & get a life and possibly some love mate, hopefully getting a life will make you appreciate it, lessen your obsession about this one particular stock, help you see brighter side of things & possibly open your eyes & mind to some other stocks on ASX toorolleyes.png

Also, if that low is your risk tolerance then with all due respect what are u doing in the micro/small cap space, why not go n invest in mid-large caps for like 5% yearly low-risk returns!? ex. SYAOC just until last yr was dead as wood for months & months around 0.007-0.009c, downrampers were all over it like ants, main reason given was mgt r a total failure they couldn't deliver for months n yrs, they dont have funds, plant etc etc hwvr we all know what a story that turned out to be!

Remember, all mid-large caps were once micro/nano/small caps and each small cap comes with their own set of risks...grow some nerves or go home with mid-large caps. Good luck mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.