ADX 0.00% 11.5¢ adx energy ltd

I thought you were made irrelevant by one my most recent post,...

1. 1,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I thought you were made irrelevant by one my most recent post, looks like you havent finished yetrolleyes.png

"if you are right, you just got diluted by 15%. And, it will happen again."

- So what, what are u trying to prove here!? most companies get diluted post CR whats new in that! 15% is almost equivalent to 1 or 1.5 pip which is both inconsequential and irrelevant in the larger scheme of things. This is an o&g producer with some excellent & well-thoughtout partnerships in a prime location (EU). EU along with Canada not just leads the net-zero carbon & green energy but EU is a prime location when it comes to ease of global logistics and supply chains. Companies based in EU, US & Canada should do better than others in the post-pandemic world as the prime location, conducive govt policies, easy global access etc etc puts them above the rest.

"Trading below issue price tells me that there are a few shareholders (ex?) that are not quite as enthusiastic as you. as they say in answer to why stock price declining? "more sellers than buyers""

- So what, what are u trying to prove here!? With this statement, you have now proved that you are merely a pip trader with no foresight, who cannot see more than a day or few days utmost hence mate you will never understand mid-longterm investing and risk taking (pls note that I mentioned risk, ALL small caps come with their own share of risks, one has to TAKE CALCULATED risks based on risk vs reward ratio. ADX an O&G producer, with excellent partnerships and in prime location imho has much better risk vs rewards ratio esp from these low 1c levels!). Sorry to say that with this statement you have now become much more irrelevant...trading below the issue price happens to MOST companies (zillions of companies across the globe!) after a CR, ESPECIALLY if the market was deep deep red when that CR happened!

You maybe successful in creating panic in a few nervousy panicky paper handed retail (which by the way we are better off) but pls try ur luck next time with more deeper & esp more logical statements - until then pls go back to your dark cave, thankscool.png

Last edited by ozziesap: 14/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.