ASN 8.33% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

@Raki Anything that causes the price to go from 28c to 5c and...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    @Raki Anything that causes the price to go from 28c to 5c and then take 4 years to get back to 12c is a F-up. Not sure why that needs any further elaboration but let me simplify it for you again

- over hyping impending test results = bad
    - rushing test results = bad
    - submitting contaminated test samples = bad.
    - disappointing test results = bad.

If any of this were to happen again - we're all F'd. The equivalent drop in share price applied to todays price is 2.1c. I am seeing some significant over hyping happening on this forum -very similar to 2017. I personally would prefer to see some cooler heads and some surprising test results - rather than over hype and somewhat disappointing test results. For some reason, Anson is a fragile stock and it can't handle even the slightest of disappointment in these tests. I blame the painful, irrational Lithium bubble hypers and poppers for its fragility - I hope they will be replaced with more long term holders soon.

* I am a shareholder (aver 4.7c). I like this company (a lot) I think it has the potential to achieve a Mcap circa 500m to 1b in the not to distance future. I purchased shares primarily based on their Bromine value. I look forward to these lithium results as it will definitely help them get funding....... as long as they don't F-Up again - like they did in 17/18.

i'm done with responding on this topic.

Last edited by MauiJim: 27/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $246.2K 1.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56101 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 270228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.