ASN 9.52% 11.5¢ anson resources limited

Boxnut - The oil co that held the lease would only be interested...

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Boxnut - The oil co that held the lease would only be interested in the o&g contained within that particular area and I would suggest that their lease is approved with the exploitation of hydrocarbons only.

I imagine that they would also have in-built into their well approval the rehabilitation of the site. This would cost them valuable dollars in a currently constrained o&g market and so if the well has been depleted for hydrocarbons then it would save them money by passing the rehab requirements on to another company that would be looking to take on this responsibility (ASN). ASN would then apply to have the well requirements modified to include the brine removal for Lithium testing and to also delay the rehab due to the suitability of the pad. It saves having to develop another pad and so the authority would generally agree to this modification. Savings all round. The CAPEX that ASN would have earmarked for the pad development can now be postponed for the rehab costs in the future.

My understanding only - hope this helps

Moff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $243.7K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1031794 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 290407 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.