ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

A couple of days ago I had a really good conversation with...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    A couple of days ago I had a really good conversation with Bruce. Whilst the topics covered were pilot plant focussed we also had an in-depth conversation regarding the focus on honing the chemical process to extract Bromine whilst ensuring the brine allowed for a cost effective removal of the Lithium. We also discussed the future Lithium demand for a a high quality product and the subsequent demand for Bromine, current tonnage pricing and the forecast for increased demand. The Paradox project can be considered a Bromine/Lithium project at this point and we have the man with the right connections to facilitate the sales agreements which is clearly evident with the doors he had already opened. Finally we touched on the fact that a potential funding model is being considered and shareholders will be informed of the details in the coming months. My view is aligned with a few here that we have a great future and solid forward thinking management to keep this going in the right direction. The SP will take care of itself in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.