ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

@newbie2016 I understand why you are upset at a non holder...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    @newbie2016 I understand why you are upset at a non holder coming on here and bagging ASN when they shouldn't. You ask why they came on doing that. Well its probably likely due to 1s1 not being to contain himself the other day and went on the other 2 stocks threads and bagged them both with complete rubbish and out of date info and claims. 1S1 I dont know why you do it but I have seen your posts on both the other stocks threads lately and again I know you are a disgruntled ex-holder there but check your facts or better still maybe dont post on those other stock threads if you dont hold as its silly posts like that that make others come over here and try to de-rail our threads in revenge. Sometimes I just shake my head in dis-belief.

Newbie I do have to add though if you go on about people not checking facts then maybe you should check yours before you go off. I dont want to start another us vs them crap post but it makes me wonder how much research you do as you are so far off the mark its not funny. As you know I am in both AGY and ASN. I could dispute just about every point you made above but I will say one thing only. The BOD salary is nothing like $3m lol. JZ's salary is $239k. That is less than 1/2 of Bruce's. As I said I could say more but maybe just check your facts before you shoot off too.

Said my piece now. Sorry RJ but I did say offline that this would happen the other day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.