ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

Ok while personally I was expecting a higher grade of lithium...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Ok while personally  I was expecting a higher grade of lithium from this well (my expectation was about 300ppm to be honest) regardless I still see this as a great result as its higher than CC and it shows the grade appears to get higher as we get closer to the historical high grade wells at LC1 and WC. IMO the only thing currently holding the SP back is that buyers want to see a proven process to produce consistent BG (we are very close and the industrial scale pilot plant should confirm this later in the year) and a JORC resource. While grade is good, if there is a process which can produce BG from that brine then thats all that matters in the end. I also like the way Bruce is now talking about the other minerals more. Like he says in the video they are not really produced in Australia so I think the market is still not realising how valuable these other minerals really are and until the JORC and a PEA or PFS is out that may continue unfortunately but it appears from that video that Bruce is at least now trying to educate the market about them.

For me personally the best bits about the announcement were actually:

"The information obtained will be used to fast track the estimate of a JORC Resource." I love it when they use the words "fast track" in announcements and I think this is one of the key things ASN needs to complete to get a re-rate in the SP.

The other point that everyone seems to have missed is that Bruce is now talking about completing a PFS later this year. "These improvements as well as the continued high concentrations of iodine and bromine which are further potential contributors to the economics of the project will be considered in the PFS which will be conducted later this year." Now Im happy to be corrected but isnt this 1st time Bruce has mentioned a PFS? Sounds like we are fast tracking and skipping a PEA possibly and going straight to a PFS. You would only do this IMO if were extremely confident of what the numbers would be in the PFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.