ASN 0.00% 8.8¢ anson resources limited

Actually I didnot upset, please check my post, I said welcome to...

1. 2,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Actually I didnot upset, please check my post, I said welcome to come here for different opinion, while please do some research first.

For AGY BOD salary, as I said I didnot double check, just find from AGY thread (somebody posted) , Anyway, the past one year or so, AGY spend 13m, that's the fact, I donot want to say more about AGY, time will tell.

What I was talking about ASN, are all facts, not my own opinion, not sure how can you adjust, if you can, welcome to correct me.

What I am not happy is when RJ mentioned AGY, you fly here to fight with RJ, and your brother who is none ASN holder come here to down ramping ASN, have you say Anything about it? Do you think it's normal? Do you think it's fair?

I read all your post or your argument with RJ, I can tell you here, most of your argument are rediculous and Less logic. I do respect for your research and share your experience with ASN shareholders, while that's another story, nobody is perfect.

I donot want to argue with you any more, coz I only can argue with somebody who know what is logic, otherwise, this will be an endless story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10730 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 370370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.