ASN 0.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

I never said the LSI arrangement was good. I was just providing...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    I never said the LSI arrangement was good. I was just providing the facts from the ASX announcements to show the real situation as tcb likes to twist them to his own agenda. What I do know is that at the time Bruce organised the funding with LSI he thought that they would be long term holders from their discussions I understand. ASN needed the funding and so it seemed like a good fit...abit like Chia I suppose. I guess its good to have that funding in the back ground if needed but I agree in hind sight it hasnt worked out to be the best source and like you say that is why I guess Bruce hasnt used anymore funding from them since. The free shares that they sold some of were their setup fees and as to why they sold is their business. The fact is though they have not however sold any since so you would think if they were just a provide and dump company they would have sold them all IMO. Still enough cash at the moment but like all specs a CR or funding will be required at some point but personally I dont see CR's as being all bad as it means the company is progressing with its plans and we can see that through the number of announcements this year. I also think we will see some early cash flow from the bromine so wont need as much funding but thats just IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $102.0K 784.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 221860 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 99454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.