ASN 9.52% 11.5¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Anson Commences Geotechnical Study at Green River, page-46

1. 9,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    Are we not forgetting there is already a plant location next to intrepid potash ? Just saying !
    So questions :
    1) is this land to be tested and developed before the ES site in conjunction with ?
    2) if this site is now the priority does that mean the ES site is not viable or no longer a priority ?
    3) if ES site is still viable where is the site due diligence? is it coming? is it already done as it looks like it has already been completed at the GR site ?
    4) if ASN is determined do develop both simultaneously (fantastic) would it not be prudent to develop resource and project metric to suit this arrangement?
    5) if I'm right and this is the "bigger" plan wouldnt the DOE and ECAs and OEK offtakers as well as SHs wish to at the very least be aware of the forward plan ?
    Hey unlike some here would think I'm not here to bash ASN , I like ASN but lm not a fan of the comms , in saying this as another poster intimated they are getting better here's hoping it continues ...... Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $243.7K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1031794 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 290407 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.