ASN 8.33% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Anson Commences Mineral Resource Drilling at Green River, page-24

1. 3,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 734
    In an alternate reality on paper ASN is a screaming buy.

Real world reality ASN almost moves further and further away from production each year to the point that GR probably has a higher chance of success than paradox even though it is years behind.

The market has 0 trust in ASN and for good reason. Every piece of fluff means nothing.

Another concerning thing is the financial situation. ASN continues to spend big in poor sentiment. GLN pushed the spending too far despite making great in roads towards production and has now paid the price.

I have fears that it will be become apart in the next quarterly that ASN will need a CR soon in poor sentiment at a poor price and the market will dump it. Then what? We raising $15 million to keep the lights on for another 3 months at a CR price of 5c? That is a very real reality mid year if the lithium sentiment stays the same.

I hope you have a grip on expenditure bruce. Even wasting $1 mill drilling for Zinc is plain stupid. Let the tenement go if that were the case.

Yellow cat news pump and a CR at 15c could be best result for the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $246.2K 1.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56101 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 270228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.